“B” Healthy with Super B Complex
Did you know that there are a total of eight B vitamins? When super B complex vitamins work in unison, they can provide a broad spectrum of amazing health benefits.
Together, Thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid or folate (B9) and cobalamin (B12) can help: boost energy metabolism to help you lose weight; promote heart health, circulation and cardiovascular wellness; maintain a healthy central nervous system for mental well being; and promote optimal muscle function and red blood cell production -- all while helping to keep certain diseases at bay. Deficiencies in super B complex nutrients may result in low energy, depression, anemia and more.
Super B complex vitamins are also essential for healthy growth and development. They play a major role in the activities of enzymes, which are important for turning food into energy – and energy is B vitamins’ claim to fame. Aside from important inner well being, healthy levels of B vitamins can also give you smooth shiny, hair and glowing skin. Here are even more “B”enefits!
Know Your Vitamin B’s
- B1 and B2: Produces energy and works with enzymes that affect muscles.
- B3: Produces energy in cells and helps promote skin, nervous and digestive system health.
- B5: Helps promote normal growth and development.
- B6: Assists in breaking down protein. Maintains the health of red blood cells, the central nervous system and areas of the immune system.
- B7: Aids with protein and carbohydrate break and healthy hormone function.
- B9: Helps make DNA and assists with the production of red blood cells.
- B12: Necessary for growth and development and the production of blood cells. Promotes healthy nervous system function.
Since each super B complex nutrient performs a necessary task in the body, it’s important to cover all the bases. Fortunately, you don’t have to figure out which ones to take or second guess yourself with quantities. All of B’s benefits are harnessed in a bottle of Bronson’s Super B Complex Vitamins, available in both sustained and non-sustained release formulas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided in this blog is intended for general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. If you have any questions regarding a medical condition, seek the advice of your physician or a qualified healthcare provider.